Inside: Cool Bedroom Wall Quotes for teen aesthetic.

Surround yourself with words of wisdom and uplifting messages by adding wall art with inspirational quotes and sayings to your home. Powerful words can lift us up, motivate us, and give us the courage to do things we wouldn't normally do.

One of my favorite ways to keep motivation running through my room is by adding inspiring quotes on my board or pinning cute prints to my wall. I love these cool bedroom wall quotes, they are the perfect bit of inspiration!

Cool Bedroom Wall Quotes

Cool Bedroom Wall Quotes

1. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

2. To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.

3. Prove them crazy wrong.

Bedroom Wall Quotes For Girls

4. You deserve the love you keep trying to give to everyone else.

5. Live simply. Love abundantly.

6. Be happy – it drives people crazy.

7. I think I am allergic to mornings.

Funny Quotes For Bedroom Walls

8. Thinking: the talking of the soul with itself.

9. …And they lived happily ever after.

10. Always on my mind, forever in my heart.

Inspirational Bedroom Wall Quotes

11. Do literally whatever makes you happy.

Happy Quotes For Teens Bedroom

12. Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

13. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know.

14. Be your own kind of beautiful.

Beautiful Quotes For Bathroom decor

15. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible!'

16. Think like a proton. Always positive.

17. The journey isn't about becoming a different person. It's about loving who you are right now.

18. She believed she could, so she did.

19. Say yes to new adventures.

20. Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Decorate Your Walls with These Cute Quotes

We love using cool art prints to decorate our walls, these bedroom wall quotes serve as perfect inspiration.

21. Be the reason someone smiles today.

22. Be someone who makes everybody feel like a somebody.

Bedroom Wall Quotes About Kindness

23. You can't pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.

24. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

25. Make your life a story worth telling.

26. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

27. If not now then when?

Inspiring Bedroom Wall Quotes

28. Life is a question and how we live it is our answer.

29. There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

30. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

More Fun Quotes You'll Love

If you like these bedroom wall quotes then check out a few more of our favorite ideas.

  • Inspirational Quotes for Teens – This world tends to throw curveballs our way more often than not, so with the right words and encouragement, we can take those crazy turn with stride and make it something amazing. I encourage you to share these positive vibes with your teens and walk with them through this wild world.
  • Cute Wallpaper Quotes– We are all guilting of checking our phones way too much during a day. Honestly, I don't even want to know how many times I mindlessly check my phone for the time, notifications, or just out of habit. I thought I would use that as a simple way to keep me motivated or inspired, so I put the perfect list of cute wallpaper quotes together to decorate my phone screen!
  • Totally Dope Quotes – I like to believe I live a pretty dope life. In my opinion, life is just pretty dope in general. Sometimes though finding the perfect quote to live by makes everything a little better. For those days that are lacking in the totally awesome dopeness that we all love, here are 27 totally dope quotes to get you through the day.